High Foaming Broad Spectrum Disinfectant
UK DEFRA Approved
Phen-Gard contains mixed phenols, surfactants and a formulated blend of organic acids and is one of the new generation of BPD Defended Broad Spectrum disinfectants from FarmCare GB Limited Phen-Gard is highly tolerant of organic matter and is not adversely affected by temperature. It can be used effectively in both hard and soft water and is effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi. It has a high surfactant content to ensure maximum surface activity and penetration.
Instructions for Use
Terminal Surface and Equipment Disinfection: After the house has been thoroughly cleaned and washed, apply at the required dilution rate with a power washer, preferably with a fan nozzle, set at low pressure (500 – 1,000 psi).
Recommended Dilution Rates
Gluta-Gard is active against a wide range of organisms and depending on requirements can be used at dilutions ranging from 1:50 to 1:200
|General purpose disinfection||1:100||Foot and Mouth Disease:||1:150|
|Swine Vesicular Disease||1:80||Newcastle Disease||1:75|
- Harmful in contact with the skin and if swallowed.
- Causes burns.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- Do not breathe vapour/spray.
- May cause sensitisation by skin contact.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water - seek medical advice.
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye/face protection.
- In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately and show label.
- Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Keep away from food drink and animal feed stuffs.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- Refer to special instructions/safety data sheet